1. Provide technical support on IT peripherals, LAN
& mobile devices.
2. Deployment of anti-virus client and asset client.
3. Ensure all IT peripherals setup are complying with
the defined standard.
4. Meeting SLA (Service Level Agreement).
5. Assist on procurement, IT inventory & user access
6. Support on company events.
7. Weekend or Public Holiday support when
8. Requires to work extra hours when necessary.
1. Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or
2. At least 2 years' experience in IT Technical
Support. Fresh Graduates are encouraged to
3. Good organization, interpersonal and
4. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
5. Must be organized, detail oriented, and
6. Ability to work under time pressure while
maintaining a positive and patient attitude.
7. Ability to complete assignments in an
efficient, accurate and timely manner.
8. Able to work with minimum supervision,
as well as able to contribute to team work.
9. People and results oriented and committed
with a strong sense of urgency.
10.Knowing programming will be an added
11.Professional certification in IT or customer
service will be an added advantage.