The successful executive will be working closely with the Media Manager in creating and developing OCM’s publications, visual concepts, etc., primarily aimed at streamlining the OCM’s messages through its publications, website and social media platforms, as well as increasing the OCM’s engagement with the fans of the Malaysian contingent.
Job scope include but not limited to:
1. Ideate, produce, edit, assemble and distribute cutting-edge images, video and graphics for use on all of the OCM’s website, social media platforms, print media, displays and productions;
2. Liaise with the Media Manager to develop and deliver engaging and innovative video content for the OCM;
3. Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative design & typographic skills;
4. Use sports-specific artistic vision to take pictures of events/tournaments as required by the OCM;
5. Implement and manage social media campaigns to meet the OCM’s aims and objectives;
6. Assist in managing the OCM’s social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and other emerging social media platforms;
7. Assist in establishing a social media engagement strategy to increase the OCM’s fanbase in number and interaction level;
8. Actively follow and utilize social media & pop culture trends to execute timely and creative content to increase engagement with Team Malaysia’s fans and athletes.
Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects
Ability to conceptualize, and visualize design solutions to a very high standard against tight deadlines
Experienced photographer & videographer
Ability to think creatively against a brief
Ability to work under pressure
Competent understanding & knowledge of the sports is an advantage
Self-discipline, motivated, possess high work rate & a team player