- To handle all regulatory matters concerning government bodies - Ministry of Health, Jakim, Royal Customs of Malaysia and etc.
- To handle all new products registration through all levels of registration with BPFK or any other relevant department
- To liase with JAKIM on HALAL certification, and suppliers and subcontractors on documents required.
- To carry out auditory functions and visits for subcontractors that is fixed by the General Manager
- Possess a Degree/ Diploma in Science. Preferable in Food Science Technology.
- Able to conduct the laboratory analysis (Microbiological and chemical analysis)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Traveling may be required.