To develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for corporate sales including Cash Voucher sales to corporations, events and catering in line with sales targets.
To process sales data from the point of sale system and generate meaningful reports to aid in management decision making.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Lead corporate sales in digital or offline initiatives.
• Drive fulfilment of sales targets by creating and executing effective marketing strategies.
• Identifying sales opportunity and closing deals.
• Entertain cash voucher purchase enquiries including customizing packages for clients.
• Update and maintain marketing administration records for sales area.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Gather data required from various point of sale systems and compile it together in prescribed format.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
• Minimum 2 years F&B corporate sales experience and savvy in usage of social media as a marketing tool
• Minimum degree in marketing or related field
• Epitomizes our core beliefs of Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Discipline, and Solidarity
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills
• Proactive and able to work independently