1. Able to handle full set of accounts and monthly management reports.
2. Liaise with auditors and tax agent, bankers and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
3. SST/GST filling.
4. Overseeing daily cash management and manage the daily cash flow of all the entities.
5. Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent qualifications recognized by MIA.
2. Well versed in Microsoft Office and SAP system would be an advantage.
3. At least 4-6 years of working experience in accounting and audit fields is required for this position, including a supervisory role.
4. Results-oriented, leadership skills, independent, good interpersonal skills, and a team player.
5. Good command of English and Mandarin is essential.