The Social Media Manager is responsible for generating unique and engaging content (text and video) to share with followers, as well as managing posts and responding to the queries or comments of followers on social media platforms. You will assist us in cohesively managing our client's image in order to achieve marketing goals.
The Social Media Manager is expected to remain current on social media and online/digital trends and technologies. Your communication skills should be excellent, meaning you can communicate our client's views creatively and innovatively.
You should manage our clients social media with a goal of customer engagement and high levels of web traffic.
Social Media Manager responsibilities are:
• Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences
• Align social media strategy with overall business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums (text, video, blog, etc.)
• Monitor metrics of web traffic and SEO
• Ensure brand consistency through collaboration including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, or customer service.
• Monitor customer reviews, responding to queries in a timely and polite manner.
• Oversee digital design of social media platforms, i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile photo, etc.
• Suggest and implement unique features such as promotions or giveaways, to develop newfound brand awareness.
• Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager in an agency or client
• Hands on experience in content creation, tracking, and management
• Excellent skills in the following areas:
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Working understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design