Our Client provides MLM System Solutions, Web and Mobile Apps development for clients in the US and most of the Asian countries.
- Conduct full cycle of testing on the system developed which includes: Front end, Back end, Interface Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing & Security Testing.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Assist customers in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues with software installation and application, identify sources of the problem and offer solutions
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
- Handle for gather user requirements, user testing,
on-boarding /launching, post launching monitor and next phase enhancements.
- Support clients to answer queries, locate information and review technical requirements
- Record customer change requests and technical requirements
- Manage Product Help Desk and capture user interactions.
- Record issues and solutions to troubleshoot guides.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Preferably specialized in e-Commerce, IT/Computer-Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player in supporting in the team with strong independence to work alone