● Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models and ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
● Fixing bugs and performance problems and writing clean, readable, and testable code
● Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
● Minimum 5 years of experience in front-end mobile app development on hybrid, Android, and/or iOS.
● Involved directly from start to end of mobile application development, from ideation to publishing in app store
● Experienced in hybrid mobile application frameworks such as Ionic, React, and/or Flutter
● Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
● Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills