1. Acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
2. Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
3. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
4. Reminding the manager/executive of important task and deadlines.
5. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
6. Liasing with staff, suppliers and clients.
7. Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
8. Organising and attending meetings to ensure director is well prepared for meetings.
9. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
10. Be a team player – able to work on weekend if required.
Key skills for PA
Discretion and trustworthiness; you will often be party of confidential information
Flexibility and adaptability
Good oral and written communication skills
Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
Tact and diplomacy
A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
Candidate must obtained at least 3 years and above working experience in related role. Good oral and written skill in English is a must. Candidate who are interested in financial industry will be added advantage.