• Manage the day to day activities of the Accounts Department.
• Regular analysis and reporting on results and financial position of the Company.
• Oversea the preparation and submission of service tax, corporate tax computation, cash-flow projection, budgeting and forecasting and other ad-hoc reports.
• Ensure the observance of internal controls within the Company and to design new controls whenever the need arises.
• Liaise with auditors, bankers, lawyers, tax agent, IRB and headoffice finance.
• Advise the Company on all applicable accounting standards.
• Candidate must possess at least professional qualification (ACCA or equivalent) and a MIA member.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in managing an Accounts Department in the relevant industry.
• Sufficiently competent working with Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Experience with SAP software.
• Pleasant disposition and can work well in a team and willing to participate in additional roles outside of the Accounts Department.