- ICT / Computer Science
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Communicating with parents and guardian over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings and school training events.
- Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants and trainee teachers.
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor’s degree (in a subject relevant to the vacancy apply) or, TESL/ TESOL/ CELTA or, Bachelor of Education or beyond
- Passionate to teach
- Candidate with rich teaching experience (> two years) is preferred