We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our clients for our product range, including digital signage, customer loyalty & mobile applications. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues and help our customers in their daily operations of our software applications.
The responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer include content management support, resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require more instructions, you will need to contact clients via phone/on-site or present on-site for technical support. You are also required to prepare documentation, written instructions and technical manuals.
* Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technology field
* Creative & resourceful in finding solutions to problems
* Able to multitask well & prioritize several open issues at once
* Responsible & provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Good people skills and mannerism in dealing with clients & co-workers
* Hardworking & has a positive work attitudes
* Able to converse & read/write well in English & Bahasa Malaysia
* Bumiputra candidates are encouraged to apply.