• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
•Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science (Information Technology), or equivalent.
•Must have knowledge of IP telephony/PABX system/AVAYA system/ wireless telecommunication/ networking
•Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
•At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
•Possess own transport and willing to travel local and outstation.
•Initiative, responsible & able to work independently with minimum supervision
•Fresh graduate with good academic are encourage to apply