1. Developing front end website architecture.
2. Designing user interactions on web pages.
3. Developing back end website applications.
4. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9. Designing and developing APIs.
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1. Degree in Computer Science.
2. Strong organizational and project management skills.
5. Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
6. Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, and AWS
7. Excellent verbal communication skills.
8. Good problem solving skills.
9. Attention to detail.