* To promote the sales of the Company’s product and services to retail outlets and all organisations (includes medical, commercial, industrial, social and recreational).
* To assist retail outlets on display arrangement of Company’s products, providing latest product information and advertisement displays to outlets.
Service existing customers, penetrate new customer, maintain, expand product range and usage in the assigned territory with a proactive mindset that focuses on exceeding sales growth.
* Cultivate strong relationship with customer by maintaining regular visit to the outlet.
* Understand clients' requirements and manage written proposals and documents.
* Ensure execution of appropriate annual key customers plan.
* To grow sales volume and ensure account’s profitability.
* To constantly look for additional opportunities to extend distribution and/or display space allocation of the company’s products and POS display and also to ensure that the objectives in terms of the availability and visibility of the company’s products are achieved in all touch point.
* Deliver outstanding performances in the assigned Key Account customer based on agreed set of objectives, targets, budgets and key performance indicators.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Business or equivalent.
* Good command of both written and spoken in English, Mandarin/Cantonese (Due to business nature)
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in managing key and corporate account is an advantage.
* A matured, highly responsible, trustworthy, result oriented, independent and enthusiastic in promoting sales and achieving sales target.
* Preferably Executive from healthcare industry specializing in Sales (OTC) and Marketing Support - Corporate or equivalent
* Full-Time positions available.
* Able to travel.