In this role, you will be responsible for growing the company’s revenues and profitability by achieving sales growth objectives in the set region. You will also be responsible to develop new business opportunities in the electronics segment through engagement with end users and with EMS.
You will report to Regional Sales Manager.
• Responsible for sales growth; achieving sales and profit objectives in assigned territory.
• Manage an active opportunity pipeline
• Develop territory and account strategies to deliver on growth, price and mix objectives.
• Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
• Provide product quotes and actively utilize value-selling tools and skills.
• Uncover and assess customer needs and develop and execute value proposition.
• Demonstrate products and/or services and provide assistance in the best application of product and/or services.
• Develop a keen understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop a strategy to achieve revenue goals.
• Conduct territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers.
• Use account management skills to plan and execute customer growth programs for customers.