1. Lead and manage a team of other programmers in implementing the game source codes.
2. Identify, consult and advise on required software and platforms needed for the game's scale and development.
3. Creating codes for various aspects of the game.
4. Provide knowledge and advice on best practices to solve issues throughout the development cycle.
5. Ensures successful integration of programming and source codes into game engine to ensure smooth game processes.
6. Contributing in the development of gaming software.
7. Creating validation procedures to ensure working processes.
8. Identifying and documenting technical specifications in terms of hardware and software of the game and its development.
1. Expertise in C++ programming language.
2. Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or equivalent.
3. Knowledgeable on best API practices for the game development.
4. Preferably more than 4 years of game programming experience to lead the team.