1. Manage and supervise a team of game artists on specific deadlines and duties.
2. Ensures high quality animations, illustrations, 3D designs and graphical fidelity matches the tone and concept of the game.
3. Provide advice and solutions for best practices in ensuring the overall game art and design is met.
4. Identifying the best hardware and software specifications required to ensure smooth work processes.
5. Creating in-game models, textures, meshes, etc.
6. Contributing in game design, concepts and narrative discussions.
1. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Maya, Flash or equivalent.
2. Knowledgeable on proven 3D softwares for game modules.
3. Highly skilled using Unreal Engine 4.
4. Preferably accumulated more than 4 years of graphic design/ art experience.