1. Able to handle full set of accounts.
2. Preparation of management accounts and financial reports.
3. Preparation of tax computation and handle SST submission.
4. Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and filing.
5. To perform any other ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
4. Required skill: Ms Excel/Ms Word and preferably AccPac Accounting Software.
5. Able to work in team and independently.
6. Able to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
7. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Fast learner and handle pressure well.
8. Full-Time position available.