Instrumentation w/ ICSS (DCS/SIS/FGS)
Prepares and keeps up-to-date the pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plans (including the schedule and the mobilization of personnel and equipment).
- Supervises the preparation of the pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Supervises the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the process team. - - Assists procurement group for the definition of vendor assistance.
- Assists subcontract group for the scope definition of work contractors.
- Manages the execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Prepares the commissioning progress reports to the project management and to the commissioning department.
- Coordinates assistance of the Vendor representatives.
- Supervises, if required, the performance tests.
- Assists the Project Manager in contacts with Client representatives for the handover of the plant.
- Ensures the preparation of final reports and certificates
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English
Experience in ONG .