We are HIRING!
Who are we?
It was tough when we hit our bottom during COVID-19 but we managed to ride on the wave to expand our appointment solution to help to alleviate the long waiting time situation in klinik kesihatan! We are glad that we could contribute to the community (>100kk + >100 private clinics) with our solution and now we want to further expand our appointment solution to help other industries to cut down queue waiting time and help in contact tracing at the same time.
Laravel Developer (remote possible depending on experience)
This is a rare opportunity for the right intermediate PHP Developer with sound skills and a great attitude, who are ready to give it 110% and take their career to another level!
● Work with our Senior Developer on QueueMart’s core web platform.
● New application / features / functionality development
● Researching new technologies to optimize existing solutions
● Working across multiple projects
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Write clean, maintainable PHP code. Maintain and add new functionality as required.
Office Location: Uptown Petaling Jaya (Work from home is possible after initial stage)
6000 - 12000 MYR
- laravel > 2 years
- mysql, ORM, OOP, is a must
- html/css/js >5 years is a must
- any js framework react/angular/vue > 2-3 years
- familiarity with modern js, build tools
- experienced with saas/multi-tenancy product (a must)
- experienced with linux (a must), aws, gcp or any cloud
- experienced in product development/deployment cycle
- designed at least 2-3 APIs for any particular services, or third party usages
- experienced with mobile development hybrid/native (1-2 years)
- familiarity with social APIs integration
- experienced with third-party APIs integration