The overall responsibility of a Diagnostics Sales Representative is to promote MDC GROUP OF COMPANIES’ Medical Products to laboratories, doctors, healthcare providers and relevant customers. It includes detailing of products, customer and territory management.
• Basic + Allowances + Contractual Bonus
• Commission + Sales Incentives (up to RM25K per annum)
• Medical + Insurance coverage
As a Diagnostics Sales Representative, you will be the area coordinator on a wide range of product port-folio in your designated area. You are tasked to carry out all activities such as in CME, Product Demo, Training and Workshops.
Your Responsibility Will Be :
• Generate new sales enquires and expand market potential of diagnostics products.
• Strengthen existing customer relationship and drive uptake of existing products
• Explore new potential area for business growth
• To promote company products & brands to all laboratories & other healthcare institutions assigned.
• Manage day-to-day hospital visits and other potential customer visit.
• Recommend appropriate product-based solution to the prospects
• Participate in local exhibitions or conferences
• Traveling overseas for work may be required
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Need To Have:
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Hospitals, Distribution Corporate or equivalent.
• Must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical / Biotechnology / Biochemistry or other medical/laboratory/scientific related field.
• 1-2 years specializing in medical/ Diagnostics industry or equivalent. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Required Skill(s): Great communication skills, Self-motivated, Able to work independently, Pleasant & outgoing personality, willing to do sales, and travelling outstation
• Key Characteristics: Responsible, Ambition & Drive, Sales Ability, Organization Skills, result oriented with strong drive towards achieving targets.
• Constantly improve product knowledge and selling skill to meet demand of changing environment.
How This Career Will Benefit You:
• Unique career advancement opportunities await you! Possible move up to Product Specialist, Sales Manager and even to oversea export market.
• Working Benefits: Travel Allowance, Mileage Claim, Toll & Parking, Accommodation reimbursement, Phone Line, and Petrol Card.
• Outstanding career development opportunities (Long Term Career Growth)
• Opportunity for Training & Development
• Group insurance coverage (Hospitalization & Personal Accident)
• Other fringe benefits (visual care / medical benefits etc)
• On-going employee welfare events and activities