- Answer general phone inquiries.
- Direct phone inquires to the appropriate staff members.
- Update, manage and prepare schedule of daily's dispatch tasks.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos,
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels.
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member.
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available.
- Code and file material according to the established procedures.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment, facilities & utilities.
- And assist some part of financial work (training will be provided)
- Assists task related to Administration and ad-hoc tasks time.
- Candidate must possess at least in Diploma in any other related studies.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in administration work (fresh graduate are also encourage to
- Must be honest, teamwork, hardworking with a positive attitude and willing to share
- Self motivated individual, reliable and must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical, planning and management skills.
- Interested to learn the new things.
- Result oriented, confident, and possess good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Conversant in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply, training will be provided.