• Perform charge nurse duties for daily operations of haemodialysis units
• Have Knowledge and able to handle RO System.
• Responsible for the application of dialysis nursing skills in delivery of treatment to patients.
• Record, interpret and report patient responses and collaborate with appropriate members of the interdisciplinary care team.
• Provide patient and family teaching.Document and maintain assigned patient charts.
• Prepare, monitor and maintain dialysis machines and systems.
• Minimum Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
• State Registered Nurse with Post Basic in Renal/Dialysis certificate. (For experience Nurses)
• Possess Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
• No experience is also welcomed (Training Will be provided but there will be a bond Attached)
• At least 2 year(s) in dialysis experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills with a pleasant disposition.
• With strong sense of responsibility & pro-activity.
• Female & Open Race ( Malaysian ONLY )
• Able to speak in English & Bahasa
• Age 18 till 45