Location : Bukit Tinggi, Batu Nilam, Klang.
• Handle quotation, shipment arrangement, invoices and billing processing with customers and suppliers.
• Preparation of import/export documentation – declaring and filing.
• Submission of Forms
• Liaise with vendors and customers on shipment arrangement.
• Monitoring the sailing schedule and freight rate to related department.
• To handle the trouble shoot any issued related with shipping independently.
• Basic : RM 2,800.00 – RM 4,500
• Work 5 ½ Days
• Mon –Fri ( 8.30am – 5.00pm ), Sat ( 8.30am – 1.00pm )
• Medical Insurance Coverage
• EPF, Socso & EIS Contribution
• Performance Bonus
• Company Trips
• Candidates must possess at least a SPM / higher Secondary / STPM.
• Min 3 year(s) working exp in related field (forwarding / shipping - MUST)
• Computer literate (MS Excel & Ms Word)
• Pleasant personal, dynamic and aggressive
• Open Gender & Open race
• Able to communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese ( Dealing with China Shipment )