Location : Bukit Tinggi, Batu Nilam, Klang.
• Preparation of import/export documentation – declaring and filing.
• Submission of Forms
• Handle and negotiable the freight charges and forwarding cost with related parties
• Monitoring the sailing schedule and freight rate to related department.
• To handle the trouble shoot any issued related with shipping independently.
• Basic : RM 1,800.00 – RM 2,500.00
• Work 5 ½ Days
• Mon –Fri ( 8.30am – 5.00pm ), Sat ( 8.30am – 1.00pm )
• Medical Insurance Coverage
• EPF, Socso & EIS Contribution
• Performance Bonus
• Company Trips
• Candidates must possess at least a SPM / higher Secondary / STPM.
• Min 1 year(s) working experience in related field (forwarding / logistics)
• Must able to handle Import & Export Shipping Documentation
• Understand the process of POL & POD
• Computer literate
• Pleasant personal, dynamic and aggressive
• Required skill (s) : MS Excel & Ms Word
• Required language: English & Bahasa
• Female and open race