1. To assist Production Supervisor for all the production operational issues.
2. To hands on operate the machine and perform fabrication process.
3. To ensure the production operator follow the production plan to fulfill the delivery schedule.
4. To ensure the 5S practise at production floor.
5. To in charge of warehouse received, stock management and delivery.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
2.Preferably candidate specializing in Manufacturing/ Production Operations or equivalent.
3. Good in welding skill and willing to hands on for welding work.
4. Hardworking and committed person are welcome to apply.