60% job role: Programming
40% job role: Other IT-related tasks
To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by the manager, and managed to do
preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to MIS manager.
• Providing computer related hardware and software support throughout the whole group.
• Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
• Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
• Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
• Provide adhoc remote support when urgently need, even out of ordinary working hour.
• To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
• Minimum a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT or Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
• Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply too
• Proficient in PHP and SQL
• Great learning opportunity