1. To operate and handle machine to fabricate product according to planning to meet the project delivery date on time.
2. To check the quantity and quality of raw materials and product produced to determine acceptance and or denial of each.
3. Have adequate sight, hearing and use of climbs to safety operate all powered vehicle. I.e. tools, forklifts, machine equipment
4. Stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling capabilities to handle job requirement such as operating, cleaning or packaging equipment & products.
5. To take care of stuffing into container and able to drive forklift when required
6. To perform machine maintenance according to schedule.
7. To ensure all the logistic activities comply with procedures and policy
8. To practice the 5S excises to ensure the safety and cleanliness of production area and machine.
9. To assist and support the Mechanical Engineer, Production Supervisor or others as instructed by company to improve and implement better operation system for factory operation.
1. Willing to work overtime when required
2. Willing to learn and follow instruction.
3. Committed to job and attendance persons are welcome to apply.