Tax compliance - To ensure complete compliance of tax following ITA 1967.
a. Annual tax submission for WHB and WMSB. To ensure complete compliance of tax per ITA 1967
b. Annual tax estimates for WHB and WMSB
c. Monthly tax installment payment for WHB and WMSB
d. Monthly tax computation for the closing purpose for WHB and WMSB
e. Withholding tax on payments to Non-Residents for WHB and WMSB
Tax advisory - To review and explore tax opportunity for tax saving and efficiency purpose
a. Review and advise on related party transactions on transfer pricing issues
b. Review and advise on tax incentives that may apply to WHB and WMSB
c. Review and advise on a better tax structure for the Group.
d. Review and advise on Employment Tax (i.e. structuring of allowance or pre-requisite to be tax-exempt)
e. Review and advise on tax implication for tender/bidding pricing (i.e. if GST or import duty is applicable)
• Minimum Degree in Finance or Accounting recognized by the government from any institutions of higher education or a Professional Qualification (ACCA / CPA / ICAEW / MICPA);
• Become a member of any accounting or finance professional body;
• Minimum 8 years of related experience in accounting or financial management specializing in Tax Management and Advisory;
• Knowledge of Tax Accounting Software would be an added advantage;
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
• You will also require to report to work in Pulau Indah, Klang