• Source out the leads.
• Serves customers by selling company service/products and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential partner outlets.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
• Customer service
• Meeting sales goals
• Client relationships
Education, Experience Requirements:
• University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
• Familiarity with office software (Excel, Words and Power Point)
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply