-Determine costs and efficiency of purchasing activities;
-Review costs for all external inventory, labor and material purchases;
-Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost;
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings;
-Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis;
-Review and document inventory and material purchases;
-Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases;
-Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods;
-Compile documentation on standard costs and company production costs;
-Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs;
-Must possess at least Diploma/ Advance/Higher/Graduate.
- Min SPM with substantial years of experience in related field.
- Required language(s): Chinese,English.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Knowledge of airconditioning and electrical controls will have added advantage.
- For those without a tertiary education:-
1. Experienced with QuickBooks or MAPICS.
2. Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position (s) available.