• Manage multiple software development or implementation projects to successful
• Define project objective and scope, document current and future-state process,
document risks and assumptions, and follow through entire development, testing
and implementation processes.
• Conduct detailed project plan using project management tool and report status to
Global Project Management Office regularly;
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project owners and
other project stakeholders.
• Present detailed architect solutions to clients/project stakeholders.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development or program/project
• Salary is negotiable
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline;
• Experience in writing codes or serving as architect for large-scale IT system;
• Experience implementing Agile SDLC practices;
• Knowledge of cloud-based solutions and architecture is a plus;
• Experience in managing outsource software projects;
• Ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts effectively;
• Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get
things done in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion in learning new technologies;
• Passion in producing large-scale systems;
• Self-motivated and fast learner