1. Develop, test, deploy and maintain all Troopers technology related softwares.
2. Build reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop Restful APIs to be used by apps and web applications.
4. Develop UI based on the UI/UX design provided.
5. Implement backend validations and handle error outputs.
6. Plan and develop databases.
7. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
8. Achieving objectives set by stakeholders in a timely manner.
9. Learning and applying new technologies to improve overall development.
10. Service hours may vary based on requirements of each project which can exceed and is not exclusive t
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Required language(s): English
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.