About The Job:
1. Develop, test and deploy an internal Android mobile application.
2. Build with reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop UI based on the UI/UX design provided.
4. Implement front-end validations and handle user-friendly error outputs.
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. Must possess at least a Diploma or higher, majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field.
3. Currently residing in Malaysia, holds a Malaysian citizenship, or working visa equivalent.
4. Understands the mobile app development life cycle.
5. Proficient in Android Studio, Kotlin, RESTful API, JSON and XML.
6. Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
7. Can develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.
8. Well-versed in source control (Git).
9. Familiar with Google Play Store Submission Procedures, and beta testing.