1. Able to prepare full set of Account of multiple company including trial balance, balance sheet, statement of profit and loss, bank record and etc.
2. Able to meet datelines, work in fast-paced and demands environment.
3. Responsible on the preparation of monthly management and accounting report.
4. Direct responsibility for financial related issues.
5. Responsible for accounting and local tax submission.
6. Finalize and prepare account report for review by manager.
7. Liase with external auditor and secretary company.
8. Record business transaction in QnE Accounting software.
9. Prepare annual budget.
10. Prepare proposal and financial forecast for grant application.
1. Minimum five (5) years working experience in finance/accounting department.
2. Degree in Accounting
3. Familiar with QnE Accounting Software
4. Commitment to dateline and excellent communications skills with analyse.
5. Be a quick learner who can spot new opportunity with demonstrated initiative, diligence and attentive to details.
6. Have wide knowledge with account transaction, companies act and local legislation