To plan and overview the overall functions of the Human Resource Department, which includes:-
Payroll and Attendance Administration
Recruitment and Selection
Compensation and Benefits
Training and Development
Disciplinary and Grievance Handling
To develop Policies and Guidelines / Standard Operating Procedures, administer and monitor them to ensure relevancy in the company practice and nurture a healthy work environment.
To ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management by overseeing the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
To supervise the Human Resources team and ensure the goals set are met. Make changes and suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the department.
To be in-charge of foreign workers management.
Attend to other ad-hoc duties as and when needed.
• Candidate must possess at least at Bachelor's degree / Professional Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Studies / Management or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of managerial experience in the related field, preferably in a construction industry.
• Familiar with Employment Act, Labour Act, and other related statutory requirements.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels.
• Good command in written and spoken of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• High collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Possess own transport and able to travel when necessary.
• Meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Good mathematical knowledge with ability to prepare reports and presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.