The Talent & Culture Specialist would be looking at 80% focus on end-to-end recruitment with 20% focus on driving and strengthening the culture in within the company.
If you are fun, energetic, enthusiastic, and has a sharp eye spotting for right culture fit talent to our business, we want you!
● Taking care of end-to-end recruitment cycle (from managing multiple job portals, proactive sourcing, CV & phone screening, shortlisting, scheduling interviews for hiring managers, sending offers, offer negotiation, reference check up till onboarding).
● Reporting directly to the Human Resource Manager, this person would be working closely with all internal stakeholders to understand their business and hiring plans.
● Assisting with campus recruitment for interns and fresh graduate intake.
● Helping out during career fairs or any internal fun events.
● Building a strong pipeline of ready resources for future hires.
● Generating reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
● Continuous improvement to the hiring and onboarding process.
● Coming up with ideas and driving more on team bonding activities across departments and across different offices.
● Someone with great initiative, energetic, proactive, enthusiastic, and able to exude positive vibes at all times even under pressure.
● Highly adaptable to change and able to keep up with the fast-paced environment.
● At least 1 year of past working experience being involved in either internal recruitment function or worked in external recruitment firms before.
● A good understanding on how Internet / e-commerce business works would be an added advantage.
● Ready applicant sources from either Creative, Customer Service, Tech, Marketing, Sales, Production/Manufacturing, Research & Development industries and has a great network of people from those industries mentioned.
● Proficiency on Google systems, LinkedIn, Microsoft Word & Excel are required.
● Excellent English communication and writing skills.
● Strong negotiation and closing skills.
● Able to join us immediately would be an added advantage.