We are looking for a competent Invoicing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues.
You will handle the processing Invoices and Invoice preparation for the company's customers.
1. Responsible for on-time and accurate billings, including ensuring timely and complete invoice generation on a daily basis
2. Liaise closely with Credit Controller, Sales Executives and Customers and assist in resolving issues or queries on invoicing matters
3. Responsible for 2 way matching process and proper filing of Delivery Orders and Invoices for customers
4. Responsible for 3 way matching and filing of GRN, Supplier Invoice and Purchase Order
5. Work closely with Credit Control to process and generate Credit notes, as requested
6. Any other work as assigned
1. Good team player and Good interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, managers, customers.
2. Has prior experience in a similar invoicing / billing role.
3. Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work with minimal supervision
4. Ability to multi-task and posses a sense of urgency in ensuring tasks are complete
5. Results-driven, detail orientated, and hardworking