Job Responsibility: To handle end to end fabrication process on aluminum and glass.
• Fabrication of Aluminum and glass.
• Cutting of glass and aluminum.
• Installation work become finished good in factory.
• Examine completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
• Record daily job completed.
• Be responsible for the tools, equipment and machines that is related to the job and report to the superior of any malfunction or lost tools.
• Candidate must possess at least a SPM, however for those without any certificates but with highly hands-on skills are also welcome to apply.
• At least 1 year of working experience in Aluminum & Glass fabrication in a manufacturing environment.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin (Added Advantage)
• Required Skill(s): welder, fitter, fabricator.
• Able to operate cutting equipment.