What You’ll Do:
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
• Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
• Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Preferably specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
Candidate will act as a Marketing Executive for this job position.