· Provide engineering and technical support onsite for equipment, processes and software application.
· Provide technical training to Malaysia support team to troubleshoot technical problems.
· Support Internal and Factory Buyoff when needed in Singapore Factory and be responsible for knowledge transfer from Singapore team.
· Undertake full commission activities including installation, setup, configuration, software deployment, testing, customer commissioning, on site Buyoff until completion of Site Acceptance by customer.
· Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues promptly and efficiently together with the Malaysia Service team.
· Carry out complex or specialized analytical tests, collect GRNR data, understand and validate project objectives.
· Well manage support documentation including any updates on electrical drawing and software version.
· Manage Malaysia office replacement spare parts and inventory with proper log in and out documentation.
· Close communication with customer, identify customer’s needs and initiate sales opportunities to increase service revenue.
· Able to travel local and overseas.
· At least a Diploma or a Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering
· Possess technical competency in hardware and application skills.
· Motivated, self-driven and a responsible employee.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Required to travel overseas on short notice.
· Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.