The Finance and Admin Executive is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the finance and office administrative tasks to ensure efficient and effective operations and coordinating all issues affecting the daily operations. This role will work under the direction of the CEO to support the finance & reporting requirements as well as the needs of the office admin are met in a timely manner.
• Responsible for full set of accounts, financial & management reporting.
• Responsible for Accounts Payables. Receive payment and issue receipt.
• Responsible for AR & donations processes.
• Prepare the Short-term Cash Flow Forecast and assist in banking requirements
• Able to handle full set of accounts, cash flow, monthly account closing, reconciliations & schedule.
• Manage year-end closing processes including financial analysis, tax compliance and annual statutory requirements. Supports and prepares reporting requirements.
• Liaising with external auditors, company secretarial, tax consultants, bankers, customers and suppliers.
• Supports Annual Operating Budgeting and Strategic Planning Processes.
• Managing assets, insurance policies, contracts.
• Assist in implementing and monitoring of company policies and procedures
• Participates in activities/projects as identified by CEO
• Maintain a filing and retrieval system for all accounts and admin matters.
• Coordinate corporate (internal and external) meetings and events as well as assist visitors.
• Managing corporate emails/mails, office supplies, utilities, and telco services.
• Supports the day-to-day operations of the office ensuring efficient and effective operations and coordinating all issues affecting the daily operations of the office. This include facility/office procurement and dealing with office building issues as they occur and co-ordinate office maintenance work.
• Assist in recruitment process of staff, interns and volunteers.
• Maintain up to date and relevant personnel staff/intern records, including annual and medical leave.
• Assist with staff/interns on-boarding and off-boarding.
• Provide support in office matters as identified by CEO.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task
• Knowledge software applications including, SQL, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Able to work Independent
• Proficient in English and Malay
• Possess own transport