If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have previous kitchen experience, then we want to hear from you. We are in need of a hard-working, self-motivated Executive Chef to join our team. The Executive Chef will manage the kitchen, develop menus and create delectable recipes. The ideal candidate for this position is creative, enthusiastic and passionate about food. Those with previous industry experience and knowledge of Multiple cuisine are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for Executive Chef
• Develop menus and item pricing
• Purchase food and supplies from vendors approved by the company and monitor
• Ensure that the kitchen and surrounding areas are sanitized and clean in accordance
with company standards and health code regulations
• Hire, Train and Supervise kitchen personnel
• Delivers superior food quality and delivery consistently.
• Responsible for maintaining daily kitchen operations at the highest standards.
• Ensure food budgets and costs are met.
• Creating kitchen systems to improve consistency, efficiency and cost management.
• Manage teams duty roster while maintaining payroll budget.
• Reports to management team
• Stay current on Restaurant industry trends
• Identify new culinary techniques and presentations
• Assist kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creation
Qualifications for Executive Chef
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; culinary degree preferred
• 5+ years' experience in an executive kitchen position
• Impeccable cooking skills.
• Understanding of cooking methods, Ingredients, Equipment, procedures and knife
• Ability to perform tasks with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail
• Excellent leadership
• Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
• Must be organized and self-motivated
• Demonstrated knowledge of current food industry trends
• Must possess culinary creativity
• Strong knowledge of cooking multiple cuisine.
• Comfortable providing direction and supervision to kitchen staff