To assist with these efforts, you will amongst others, conduct financial analysis, develop financial models, and conduct industry and market research.
• Take an active role in structuring and executing transaction and deals.
• Participate in all aspects of the deal execution process, including due diligence, negotiations, managing stakeholders and financial modelling.
• Identity issues, structure work plans, form hypotheses, synthesise conclusions, make presentations and help implement change.
• Perform and oversee work activities relating to financial modelling, valuations, financial analysis, industry and market research, market dynamics and creation of presentation materials.
• Support all areas of client / business development goals.
• Lead a team of equally motivated and driven analysts by developing coaching and guiding a team.
- Need to have at least 2-3 years of experience. (Those who have been in the Corporate Finance industry would have an advantage to this position) OR
- Strong Audit, Accounting, or Finance Background