1. To attend, service, promote and specify HPL to ID, architects, developers, contractors and carpenters.
2. Monitoring on projects in accordance to specification.
3. Preparation of quotation.
4. Identify and gather new potential leads, follow up, proposals, specifications and influencing.
5. To achieve company targets and objectives.
6. To prepare daily report to superior.
1. At least 2 years marketing experience. Candidate with furniture material background is highly preferred.
2. Experienced in collaborating with Interior Designer (ID). Familiar in ID industry is highly appreciated.
3. Fluent in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Sociable and aggressive.
6. Possess own transportation and willing to travel.