1. To be able to plan and coordinate for hoisting, distribution and during installation works
2. To assist Project Manager during mock-up stage
3. To update on the project progress comparing schedule to Project Manager regularly
4. Submit daily reports to Project Manager as the daily task required
5. Site Administration and documentation
6. Study and coordinate site condition for hoisting, distribution and installation
7. Attend site meeting as and when required
8. Ensure quality and standard during installation work
9. Handle all handover inspection and defects rectification
10. Practise good working relationship with project client, main contractor, sub-contractors, suppliers, colleagues and superior
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field i.e. Interior Design, Renovation/Construction
3. Basic working knowledge of Ms Excel, Ms Word, and site paperwork.
4. Familiar with construction site and warehouse logistic matters
5. Have strong site knowledge
6. Experience in dealing with local authority and building management team.
7. Possess own transport
8. Able to understand shop drawings, product components, product installation method, M&E specification and setting out
9. Able to read and understand production order, able to write and request correct components in SR/VO
10. Have management skills
11. Have administrative knowledge