URGENT HIRING FOR MANDARIN SPEAKER ( THE ROLE REQUIRES TO DEAL WITH VENDORS AND CLIENTS FROM CHINA)
a) Planning :
- Members in Project Feasibility Study.
-Management Approval paper
Project kick-off & master schedule preparation
-Project organization establishment
b) Implementation :
-Coordination of parts delivery timely, right quantity, good quality and complete documents.
-Ensure 4M readiness towards Project Mass production and update to customer
-Tooling development management
Ensure commercial are in order and effectively communicated to customer and project team
-Coordination of quality planning and quality maturation (approval for PCP, PSW, Concession)
-Coordination of stamping and assembly trial
-Coordination of supplier and 2nd tiers appointment process.
-BOM preparation and registration into BAAN ERP LN
c) Control and Monitoring :
-Meeting coordination and attendance at internal, customer and 2nd tiers
-Reporting to PHN management and customer on project progress
-Ensure information in Obeya is accurate and up to date.
Ensure orderly and timely preparation and approval of APQP.
-Drawing Change Letter control
d) Handing over :
-Initial Stage Control ( Problem Solving, production stabilization)
-Coordination of hand over meeting (e,g PQCM, Safety declaration)
-Handing over documents to Manufacturing and Quality Department
a) Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
b) Required language(s): Mandarin, English
c) Candidate must be fluent in mandarin preferred as the role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients
d) At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
e) Required Skill(s):
- Business Intelligence, program management, sales and marketing.
- Proven experience in project management or similar role (marketing/business development)
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities