Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd is a Recruitment Firm. We assist our clients with all the talent search process. Our client is a Corporate Interior Design located in Damansara Utama. Their nature of business is to create an envisioned workspace, living space, and office interior design that people interact with. Currently in the expansion and seeking for the potential team to join the organization.
Position: Assistant Project Manager (Perm)
Location: Damansara Utama, PJ
• Plan, manage, and coordinate buildings, grounds, and facilities maintenance, construction renovation, and repair projects involving one or more skilled crafts to ensure efficient completion and compliance with specifications.
• Work closely with Business Development personnel, Designers, and procurement in all projects.
• Prepare work program schedule /Worker list for submission.
• Planning & Monitoring closely construction program for all the ID and Architecture Works.
• Conduct and attend project-related meetings / Kick-off meetings and documentation of project meetings (minutes).
• Coordination subcontractors work at the site.
• Liaise with the design team/consultant and client.
• Ensure works is executed according to specification, completed within the completion time frame, and at acceptable quality.
• Site coordination and work in progress inspection – conformance, program, and quality.
• Prepare project progress reports and detail or final account.
• Reporting the job progress to the Director Weekly.
• Prepare the Work Progress report/site Issue report.
• Coordinating closely with the site operations team for all projects related issues
• Final Site Audit and Hand Over.
• Ensure Site Cleanliness and safeness.
• Responsible for the renovation site including keeping door key, applying for approval.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree or equivalent.
• Experience in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word, AutoCAD, MS Project
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, or Cantonese (MUST)
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the Interiors Fit-Out/renovation industry or related field is required for this position.
• Candidate must have initiative, responsible, hardworking, and can work independently.
• Willing to work long hours and weekends when required.
• Applicants must be willing to travel when required.
• Process own transport
• Basic RM 4,000.00 – RM 4,800.00
• Bonus & Incentive
• 5-day works
• EPF, EIS & Socso Contributions
• Annual Leave
• Season Pass Parking (Confirm Staff)