This position involves on-field / online customer service engagements with our listed Merchants, Delivery personnels & Partner companies (MDP). Able to document KPI indicators according to the parameters set in the SOP by the company. Also, he / she is expected to entertain to all enquiries / complaints from the parties listed in MDP & resolve them accordingly on an urgent basis. Required to produce weekly report to the management. Excellent customer service is expected.
• Overseeing operations including monitoring and reporting metrics such as productivity, response speed and any metric which affect the quality of the service;
• Ensure proper quality of services and strict adherence to processes by the MDP;
• Effectively bridging the gap between internal company stakeholders and MDP with constant communication and in-depth analysis to understand the root cause of performance issues;
• Provide performance monitoring of KPIs, identify trends and issues in service quality;
• Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reviews with MDP and internal stakeholders;
• Support the MDP for issues relating to systems, reporting;
• Coordinate with MDP to conduct ad-hoc pieces of training, re-training and/or replacement requests for underperforming staff;
• To assist the management to conduct Quality Audit calibrations on interactions made by the MDP to identify improvement opportunities and ensure the accuracy of audits;
• Timely communicate business updates, policy changes and any relevant information to the MDP;
• Constant engagement with the MDP owners and team.
• Minimum of 2+ years of managing the listed MDPs experience required;
• Strong planning and interpersonal skills as well as process-driven and detail-oriented personality;
• Strong analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality;
• Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and to lead complex operational initiatives;
• Excellent Microsoft Office software skills;
• Willing to take on additional task assigned;
• Reliable, punctual and motivated;
• Problem solving skills in handling complaints effectively and efficiently;
• Good listening skills;
• Approachable personality with people handling skills.